10 Values That Shape Our Culture
1. Jesus is the center.
It's about: Integrated Priorities
2. We believe big and start small.
It's about: Active Faith
3. We honor one another to glorify God.
It’s about: Valuing People
4. We are contributors, not consumers.
It’s about: Taking Action
5. We think inside the box.
It's about: Embracing Limitations
6. We can do more by doing less.
It's about: Focused Excellence
7. We don't maintain, we multiply.
It's about: Ongoing Growth
8. We eat the fish and leave the bones
It's about: Teachable Attitudes
9. We want to be known for what we are for.
It's about: Promoting Unity
10. We will not take this for granted.
It's about: Expressing Gratitude